Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Reflection

Since this is the last week of school, I'll show you what my experiences were as a blogger. Well first of all, it was fun and interesting. I got to explore the world of cyberspace. I got to see new blogs and mess around with the program. You know, it feels pretty exciting to write something about that the whole world can see. I try to be a fun person in my writing.
In order for me to become a good blogger, I went and looked at some blogs. I looked at cake wrecks which was funny and 1000 awesome things, which was interesting. These are my two favorite blogs because they had the two main things I wanted in my blog. Funny and interesting
Well since this is the last week of school, i want to end fresh. So I'm sure that I won't blog during vacation. I want to enjoy my vacation and become empty minded .

No comments:

Post a Comment